[OM] (OT) Loch Tay

Subject: [OM] (OT) Loch Tay
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 Jun 2015 19:25:19 -0400
Loch Tay, near Killin, Scottish Highlands. Fuji X-100s. In the Scotland 2013
gallery there’s a pano taken from the same spot, approximately.

The last time I was there, I noticed a distinct bluish cast in some pictures
that I attributed to color balance problems with sensors, lenses, etc. I have
since learned this is a natural phenomenon of the Highlands. If the slight cast
isn’t there, it’s because what should be there has been removed so the image
will look as those who haven’t been there would imagine it to look.

—Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal