[OM] Off topic rant for the day

Subject: [OM] Off topic rant for the day
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 5 Jun 2015 11:22:55 -0500
Off topic - you have been warned.

Just because I don't respond to a statement you make doesn't mean that
I agree with you. It might be that I'd rather not be a target of your
hatred too. You certainly do not speak for me and your assumption that
I am like you is incorrect. Your hatred, bigotry and failure to
comprehend is mind-boggling. I have a life and family that needs to be
protected from people like you. Therefore, I am silent.

End of rant. Carry on.

AG Schnozz

P.S. This is not directed to anybody on this list. A couple of you are
aware of the situation, though.