Re: [OM] Scottish Bluebells

Subject: Re: [OM] Scottish Bluebells
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 6 Jun 2015 12:26:42 -0400
Thanks! Another or so to come. I realized after posting that the image is
incorrectly titled. It’s not Scottish Bluebells, it’s Scottish Forest. The
image is not of the bluebells; said flowers contribute to the overall impact of
the image, but are not recognizable in their individual iterations. With these
bluebells, it’s not about the flowers so much as the context in which the
flowers appear.

—Bob Whitmire
Certified All About the Context Neanderthal