Re: [OM] Scottish Bluebells

Subject: Re: [OM] Scottish Bluebells
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 06 Jun 2015 12:36:13 -0700
On 6/6/2015 9:26 AM, Bob Whitmire wrote:
Thanks! Another or so to come. I realized after posting that the image is incorrectly titled.
It’s not Scottish Bluebells, it’s Scottish Forest.

I'm under the impression that all Scottish forest is fairly recent, and a great deal of it farmed, as all the original forests were logged long ago?

The one you gifted to us is quite attractive, in any case.

The image is not of the bluebells; said flowers contribute to the overall impact of
the image, but are not recognizable in their individual iterations. With these
bluebells, it’s not about the flowers so much as the context in which the
flowers appear.

Belfried Moose