Re: [OM] Fuji X Pro1

Subject: Re: [OM] Fuji X Pro1
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2015 10:12:37 -0500
I'll throw in my 2 cents for Picture Window Pro, which added Xtrans conversion in the latest version. I have no complaints at all.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 6/7/2015 9:51 AM, ChrisB wrote:
And by the same token, Bob, I’m happy with the way Fuji is interpreted by both
Aperture and Capture One; I think that each gives me a slightly different result but I
couldn’t swear to it and either makes me happy.

Chris