Re: [OM] Oops - Aaaah, A lesson relearned [was Loch Tay]

Subject: Re: [OM] Oops - Aaaah, A lesson relearned [was Loch Tay]
From: Philippe <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2015 18:45:17 +0200
Chris,

I have had this bag for years
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Phileica/Playground/N-2005-ENG-Alice-20050815-1.jpg.html
(except when I was flirting with the D700 that required a bulkier & sturdier
Rucksack now for sale).

You can carrry it on either shoulder (intended) and/or attach it round your
waist thanks to a comfortable waist harness which also prevents it from banging
your aisles when climbing or running, defeats thieves on the tube BTW, and
lowers your centre of gravity (important when hiking).

On this photo I had chosen to carry it in front, so that the camera wouldn't
swing and saw me old neck, and it also gave me a better balance as I was also
"wearing" a Rucksack with other stuff for the hike.

It currently contains 2 fujis, 3 lenses, charger, batteries, cards, etc
PLUS my survival kit, Mae-West, B&H Gold, Islay, etc.

Hope this helps

Waterproof Philippe