Re: [OM] Fuji X Pro1

Subject: Re: [OM] Fuji X Pro1
From: JOHN DUGGAN <john.duggan10@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2015 21:29:39 +0000 (UTC)
 Thanks to all who have contributed to my request for info on the Fuji X Pro1.
some of my questions have been answered...and new ones posed. I think I will go
ahead with the buy ! 2 questions remain..Am I right in assuming there is no
image stabilisation? This in itself is not a deal breaker as I envisage mainly
using it for WA. Also I have got used to having an adjustable diopter eyepiece.
Do any users wear glasses whilst using this camera? Do you find difficulty with
no diopter adjustment. Are diopter lenses available? Thanks for all your help
with this.Regards
 John Duggan,
 Wales, UK