Re: [OM] Definition

Subject: Re: [OM] Definition
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2015 18:36:08 -0400
I see from the bull's rudder the he was attempting to make a hard right turn to avoid the steel bars and crunching of the poor cowpoke. But it also appears that flying bulls should be equipped with control surfaces having greater surface area. The rudder appears no larger than an ordinary tail.

Chuck Norcutt