Re: [OM] Fuji X Pro1

Subject: Re: [OM] Fuji X Pro1
From: Frank <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 10:38:19 +0200
Image Stabilisation is not about using tele lenses, but about expanding
your photographic options when there is less light available (and using a
tripod isn't possible).

Faster lenses are only partially a compensation for image stabilisation.

So for me it is a deal breaker too, and I'd prefer IBIS over lens based
image stabilisation for obvious reasons.

I love my 9-18mm and I am sure IBIS helped to save many low light shots
with it.