Re: [OM] Fuji X Pro1

Subject: Re: [OM] Fuji X Pro1
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2015 10:56:07 +0200
Sorry just catching up on my emails, I seem to only check in every 400 or so emails these days so it takes a while to catch up.

John, when reading up on the X-Pro1 make sure you are reading about the new firmware, Fuji made quite a few changes from the original release. If shooting landscape and black and white I would get the X-Pro1 I loved mine, however if shooting anything else buy an X-T1. I would also recommend forgetting about the two lenses and go straight for the 14mm (Nathan had one recently for sale) which is a superb sharp lens or the newer 10-24mm - I don't have one of these though.

If you are interested in preowned, either the fuji or the Panasonic 7-14 then please contact me off list :-)