Re: [OM] Fuji X Pro1

Subject: Re: [OM] Fuji X Pro1
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 10:28:21 -0400
That’s excellent news! To read between the Greater Lines, it would seem that
Fuji has been admitted to the Arena of Greater Players by the Overlords In
Charge of Such Stuff. That’s all the better for me, because should I decide to
kit up to a greater degree, it will be with Fuji.

—Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal