Re: [OM] Memorial Day Flags

Subject: Re: [OM] Memorial Day Flags
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 8 Jun 2015 10:34:37 -0400
I have to say, and I have no wish to start a riot, that I was not at all
displeased to be out of the country this Memorial Day. It is always a hard day
for me, and especially so now that the landscape most dear to my heart has
become the world’s premier death merchant. All those Facebook posts about
remembering the dead, and so very few demanding a commitment to stop
capriciously manufacturing more dead to be “honored” on future Memorial Days.

—Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal