Re: [OM] I ♥︎ My American Car

Subject: Re: [OM] I ♥︎ My American Car
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 09 Jun 2015 04:42:32 -0400
Most cars today look the same, no matter who makes them. Design has given
way in most cases to the needs of fuel economy, so most cars have the same
basic shape that science has determined is 'streamlined' to give best fuel
economy.

As for the apostrophes, I have no idea. Mine always turn into superscript
number 1 once they pass through the OM list!

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook