Re: [OM] [OT] Synchronisation USB thumb and HDD in Mac OSX

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Synchronisation USB thumb and HDD in Mac OSX
From: Philippe <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 12:10:07 +0200
Michale,

I'm sorry to say that I know nothing about thumbs and USB and else.

I simply use Time Machine on a Time Capsule and my files are backed-up
atomically, regularly -even the system is- without me even noticing it.

http://www.apple.com/airport-time-capsule/
(not the one I have, mine is smaller and older, but might do the trick)

I'm so sorry I am unable to help you more than that.

Amities
Philippe