Re: [OM] Scotland 2015

Subject: Re: [OM] Scotland 2015
From: Bob Whitmire <bwhitmire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2015 09:31:15 -0400
And just after I zinged you for something else. <g> I have corrected it on
ZoneX. Abbey is the way they spell it on Iona. Not sure where Abby came from.

I would love to spend more time at Calgary Bay, especially if I didn’t have to
dodge tourists zipping here and there trying to find spaces in which to park
their cars. It was sheer madness down there.

Thanks!

—Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal