Re: [OM] IMG: After Dinner, at the Airport

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: After Dinner, at the Airport
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2015 08:53:52 -0500
Hi, Ken,

Thanks for looking and commenting. I have always respected the Maule way of doing things, and the toughness of their products.

Our flying club also went through lights on Tripacers, particularly if they were used on grass. I like the looks of the 172 light itself, but wondered how one would access it. The frame seemed to be riveted in place. Maybe these lights last the life of the aircraft. :-)

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA