Re: [OM] Just anounced A7R ii ,New variant. Impressive technology

Subject: Re: [OM] Just anounced A7R ii ,New variant. Impressive technology
From: Frank <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2015 22:18:54 +0200
I doubt that. They sort of doubled the price, meaning that the old 7R will
hold it's value pretty well, since it remains the only sub $2000 (~1500)
ticket for >35Mp. If this ii version tests well against the 5Ds or whatever
it is called, Sony won't feel to much pressure to lower the price soon. But
I could be wrong of course. We'll see. I like the specs though, but the
current price point is no option for me.