Re: [OM] Fuji X lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] Fuji X lenses
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2015 06:23:48 +0100
Nice photo, Philippe, but deadly habit . . .

I was going to write something like “On doit quitter . . .” but of course that
means to leave.  “You should stop smoking.” becomes “Vous devriez arrêter de
fumer.” but that is the formal and I couldn’t remember the second person
singular of  that rather irregular verb.

But my message is the same, based on having quit myself 5 years ago – smoking
occasional cigars.  I quit cigarettes in 1982, at about the time my father died
of lung cancer.

Chris