Re: [OM] Does anyone see this? I don't.

Subject: Re: [OM] Does anyone see this? I don't.
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2015 09:32:52 -0400
Nope. If it was physical mail it would be a practical impossibility. With email, storage and transmission is dirt cheap. I like to see my own messages arrive as confirmation that they got to the list. I want to see my own message along with any replies as a logical group. And I sometimes reply to my own mail. I don't want to have to look for it in the sent file because my sent files have no organization into logical folders.

I have a gmail account but you'll never see mail from me using that account.

Chuck Norcutt