Re: [OM] IMG: Bonnaroo Jets

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Bonnaroo Jets
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2015 08:44:01 -0500
Chris,

Most of these aircraft seem to be owned by rental or leasing agencies. It still costs a bundle to travel that way. I can understand well-paid musical groups traveling that way, such a one that came in last evening from an appearance in Nashville, then left around midnight for San Jose, California. What I can't quite understand is how groups of fans can use these services.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA