Re: [OM] IMG: Bonnaroo Jets

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: Bonnaroo Jets
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 13 Jun 2015 12:50:35 -0500
The local cable system has a pole-mounted camera at the airport, so I have had that channel on at times to see the comings and goings. That, along with FlightAware, and a scanner, keeps me up on what is going on. I have noted a Pilatus PC-12 bringing a load from St. Louis, and the King Air 350, which is still here. We have a couple of King Air 90 owners locally, and those seem to be very nice traveling machines. A Piper Meridian based here is also no slouch in performance, though not as popular in Wichita, I'm sure.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA