Re: [OM] Samyang 18-28mm

Subject: Re: [OM] Samyang 18-28mm
From: "philippe.amard" <philippe.amard@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 22:08:40 +0200
23-23 and 23-26 get my vote among a wonderful series of subtle colours, textures and compositions

Thanks for sharing

Amities
Ph

Le 18 juin 15 à 21:56, Piers HEMY a écrit :

You did indeed, Bob, not forgotten. I added a few more to that album since then, including the view 'to the lighthouse', if I may be allowed an oblique reference to another Scottish island from which this is also a little to the north.

Piers