Re: [OM] Temperatures was: Samyang 18-28mm

Subject: Re: [OM] Temperatures was: Samyang 18-28mm
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2015 13:46:51 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

>Ha!  Back in my desert hiking days, I loved a cup of hot coffee during the
>heat of the day!

     A few years ago, there was a B&W TV commercial that began with a view of a
desert café, possibly along old route 66 in the Mojave.  A motorcycle pulls up
in front and the rider, soaked in sweat, steps inside.  The waitress behind the
counter reaches for a pot of coffee that has been sitting on the burner for
quite some time.  She pours the rider a mug of steaming hot coffee with large
lumps.  The rider downs it in one long swig, then leaves.  He gets outside,
swings his fist towards the ground and yells "YES!!".

     Now THAT'S coffee!

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson