Re: [OM] Well, Happy Thursday to Me.

Subject: Re: [OM] Well, Happy Thursday to Me.
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2015 13:09:02 -0400
Fortunate, indeed. My wife retired this January past, and life has been
good since. We occasionally get on each other's last nerve, but it passes.
<g>

You'd think IT guys would have it easier, what with everything going
electronic. But just the opposite seems to be true.

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal