Re: [OM] Well, Happy Thursday to Me.

Subject: Re: [OM] Well, Happy Thursday to Me.
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2015 21:04:24 +0200
Chris,

If you haven't already read it already I think you would enjoy "23 things they don't tell you about capitalism" by Ha-Joon Chang - I would sort it all out if I was in charge after all its engineers that "fix" and build everything :-) and a political party of common sense would not go amiss.

Sorry to hear about your predicament Paul, having survived under the control of an investment company for 5 years our company has now been just been bought by a large canadian enterprise - a real business, things surely must get better for us and hopefully for you, My grandmother used to say "things always work out for the best" and at times its not easy to see but the phrase has always come true for me.

The problem is not only with short term investment it is also with large rewards for top fliers who collect and leave before the consequences of their changes have been realised, seen it many times and it pees me off every time.

IanW