Re: [OM] The Seasons Car Show

Subject: Re: [OM] The Seasons Car Show
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2015 16:23:38 -0400
Indeed it does. Very swiftly indeed.

Actually, I need to thank the former fast jet pilot for inadvertently
teaching me an important lesson about driving in the UK. On narrow two-lane
roads, it is acceptable to straddle the center line except when traffic is
oncoming. Then one retreats to one's own lane and hopes the hedges, rock
walls or whatever to his left won't impale him. When we got to Scotland, I
found some of the narrower two-lane roads much more pleasurable to
navigate, as long as I remembered to get back in my lane completely before
entering a turn I couldn't see around. <g>

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal