Re: [OM] The Seasons Car Show

Subject: Re: [OM] The Seasons Car Show
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 20 Jun 2015 06:02:42 +0100
It’s also the awful state of some of our roads, Bob.  The deteriorating
nearside edge of the road surface is a scandal, in my view, and forces me to
drive in the centre of the road until forced to my side by oncoming traffic.

I’m glad that you had a tactic for survival on those really little roads,
though.

Chris