Re: [OM] CC conundrum

Subject: Re: [OM] CC conundrum
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 22 Jun 2015 22:07:35 +0200
I bought a standalone upgrade for LR6 - my need for photoshop is very very rare now although I do have CS6 - no Adobe subscription for me although I do have a 365 subscription.

and from <https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/faq.html>

     "What happens if I decide to stop my membership?

You will continue to have access to Creative Cloud member free benefits, and if you saved your work to your computer you will continue to have access to those files on your own device. You will no longer have access to the Creative Cloud desktop applications or most of the services that are components of a Creative Cloud membership, and your allowed cloud storage will be reduced to 2GB."

Paul, its a difficult one to call although if you can upgrade LR from an earlier version then I would consider that - depends really how much you need photoshop.