Re: [OM] OM-D E-M1 with 4/3 lenses

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-D E-M1 with 4/3 lenses
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2015 09:25:36 -0500
> Does anyone have any recommendations for the 4/3 12-60mm f2.8 or 14-54mm
> f2.8 on the OM-D EM-1 ?

The 14-54, Mark II is the lens to have. In my humble opinion, it's the
overall best E-system lens of the entire legacy 4/3 system. I've used
it on the OM-5D, but found that it was misbalanced without the
accessory grip. With the accessory grip, it was quite satisfying. My
personal opinion is that it "draws" better than either the 4/3 12-60
or the m43 12-60.

Bummer that I'm having to buy a set of tires for the Prairie Cruiser
since I'd like to get a Mark II for my fleet of E-bodies. Hopefully,
July 4th will result in enough revenue to buy a lens.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx