[OM] Would you enter these three images?

Subject: [OM] Would you enter these three images?
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2015 20:59:33 +0200

Having never entered a photographic competition, I am being pushed reluctantly to have a go at the countryfile competition (in at the deep end) - the theme is colours - but open to interpretation

This is a classic landscape shot - but although I like it I feel that anyone could stop and take the same shot
<http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/Other/OMlist/i-rcCb2WD/A>
I guess I should remove the litter in the bottom right hand corner.

Next is a bit more special I think as it involves timing and a bit more difficult to reach location
<http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/Other/OMlist/i-T99N3gd/A>
the little spec is actually another bird but maybe it should be cloned out.

and finally this is a lot more unique due to the lighting and mist but I would prefer the distant peaks to be clearer - but it was misty.
<http://thattimeoflife.smugmug.com/Other/OMlist/i-RJpvM4S/A>
I have done a little cooking on the colour but feel its a bit different and may stand out from the crowd.

Thoughts comments and critique would be most welcome.

Thanks in advance
IanW