Re: [OM] Would you enter these three images?

Subject: Re: [OM] Would you enter these three images?
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 09:47:22 +0200
Thanks Chuck,

I have been playing with the clarity slider but couldn't get it to look right, I will try your technique

On 26/06/15 02:59, Chuck Norcutt wrote:
I think they're worthy but will need some more cooking to be competitive. Since seeing Ken's magnificent gate I've developed a simple little formula that makes a pretty good cooker (but, of course, not like Ken's). I first pull the highlights down and then push the whitepoint back to the right. I play with the shadows and blackpoint a bit to see what effect that has on the image. I then run the clarity slider up as high as it will go without grossing out the image (this one does wonders for your hazy mountains). If that's not enough start diddling with the vibrance and saturation controls but use with care. If there's some particular color that weak or overdone then go to the saturation controls by color band.