Re: [OM] Would you enter these three images?

Subject: Re: [OM] Would you enter these three images?
From: Frank <wijsmuller@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 11:40:58 +0200
This competition appears to be more about animals then about the country...

Nice pictures.

I like the first one but find the foreground too much and too dark.
Especially the outstanding green crop at the right side can be avoided if
you crop it to 16:9. You get rid of those annoying characters at the left
bottom as well ;-). Oh and the blue looks unreal to me, toning that down
improves the picture I think (I do understand that toning down is against
the recent affection on this list for 'nuked' pictures ;-). Alternate
version here <http://zone-10.com/tope2/main.php?g2_itemId=17692>

The second has three interesting details in the 'extreme' parts of the
frame, I found it difficult to 'find' focus. Maybe crop one detail out
would help?

The third seems unsharp beyond repair to me? Maybe someone can show where
this new lightroom feature is capable of?

Good luck anyway.