Re: [OM] Would you enter these three images?

Subject: Re: [OM] Would you enter these three images?
From: SwissPace <ian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 13:30:13 +0200
HI Frank,

thanks for the "new" slant it does look better, I think last years subject was animals, this years subject is colours. I will have some time in the UK again before the competition closes but will not have much time to edit and get prints.

The third image was taken with tripod and focused correctly not all the mist was below the level hence it looking unsharp, however at full res I can make out the houses so there is some hope of recovery, but I also want to try and keep the "mood"

P.S. Thanks for the confirmation Chuck