Re: [OM] Would you enter these three images?

Subject: Re: [OM] Would you enter these three images?
From: Bob Whitmire <fujixbob@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 11:18:35 -0400
The workflow LR suggests by virtue of placement is not what I prefer,
though I've read many Larger Lights praise it. I think it's a
one-size-fits-all, except that one size never fits all.

I think I've mentioned before that I usually go all the way to the bottom
of the column and start with the camera profile, particularly if I'm
working on X-100 images. Provia, Velvia or Astia, one of them will usually
be a good place to start. Then I hit the lens correction panel, and only
then head north to the main controls.

Haven't had a chance to work with the demistifier yet, but I'll keep your
post in mind when I do. Before the new tool, I usually added a little
clarity, then played with the shadows and blacks and maybe the curves, then
back to clarity to rid the image of any milkiness that shadows and blacks
may have brought up. Guess I'll have to modify my work flow again. Sigh. <g>

--Bob Whitmire
Certified Neanderthal