Re: [OM] Would you enter these three images?

Subject: Re: [OM] Would you enter these three images?
From: Ken Norton <ken@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2015 16:37:59 -0500
> Maybe you can see this example:
> https://www.facebook.com/timgreyphoto/photos/pb.110254852341936.-2207520000.1435353666./996986693668743/?type=3&theater

Well, that's an illustration of it working on a very flat image.
Clarity doesn't work so well on something that flat unless you also
crank up the contrast by other means. It is almost identical to the
cranking back the Darks slider under Tone Curve except it does a
better job of not blocking up the blacks. In Zone-System parlance,
Tone Curve puts everything from Zones I-III into Zone 0. The Dehaze
slider pushes it down to Zones I-II, but keeps it out of Zone 0.

--
Ken Norton
ken@xxxxxxxxxxx