Re: [OM] OT: A Slow, Lazy, Hot Day

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: A Slow, Lazy, Hot Day
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2015 15:33:46 -0500
I just recalled that I had a photo of the bulbs on-line.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Edison+Carbon+Filament+Bulbs.jpg.html

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 6/27/2015 3:31 PM, Jim Nichols wrote:
Hi Chris,

Back in the 1950s, I "rescued" two original Edison carbon filament bulbs that I discovered in my home town, one above my grandparents' staircase, and another at my wife's church. I still have them with the filaments intact. Maybe I should have left them alone, but I figured they would be tossed out and forgotten. My grandparents' home was eventually torn down, and the church installed an elevator. But the relics live on.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA