Re: [OM] Would you enter these three images?

Subject: Re: [OM] Would you enter these three images?
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 27 Jun 2015 21:53:59 -0700
On 6/26/2015 8:18 AM, Bob Whitmire wrote:

Haven't had a chance to work with the demistifier yet, but I'll keep your
post in mind when I do. Before the new tool, I usually added a little
clarity, then played with the shadows and blacks and maybe the curves, then
back to clarity to rid the image of any milkiness that shadows and blacks
may have brought up.

Did you see the modified Tim Grey example I posted?
<http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/tech/DeHaze/TG_Dehaze.htm>

I don't see any new magic that you don't already know how to do - likely better.

Guess I'll have to modify my work flow again. Sigh. <g>

Or not ...

Simplification Moose