Re: [OM] Samsung 128GB MicroSDXC EVO+ Flash Card - With Adapter, Up To 8

Subject: Re: [OM] Samsung 128GB MicroSDXC EVO+ Flash Card - With Adapter, Up To 80MB/s Transfer Speed, Class 10, UHS-I - MB-MC128DA/AM at TigerDirect.com
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2015 20:22:35 -0700
On 6/28/2015 7:15 PM, Bill Pearce wrote:
I use 8gb max on the E5.2, and that's pushing my comport level. I won't put more photos on a card than I can afford to lose.

Regardless of any timeless value in the images I shoot, they seem important to me. When traveling, I wear belt and suspenders. In the evening, images are downloaded to my little computer, then copied to a portable HD. The two devices are kept in separate places/luggage. A 64 GB card simply adds a further copy if not written over during the trip.

8 GB is just too small for me; too much changing, keeping track, etc. It's too easy to lose track of which are used, which copied, lose one of the tiny cards, and so on.

Pants Stay Up Moose