Re: [OM] Open Gate - Before and After

Subject: Re: [OM] Open Gate - Before and After
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2015 20:38:11 -0700
On 6/25/2015 11:33 AM, Ken Norton wrote:
Keep fighting the good fight, AG!
Thank you. I will.

But would you feel the same way if I told you that I was actually
using Instagram instead of Lightroom?

I don't understand the emphasis on what tool was used. You are the one who obsessively reminds us what you used to make your images.

Have you been reading too many fanboy/girl blogs again?

Show me your recent images, say they were done with Instagram (I don't really know what that is.), and I'd think the same of them as I do now.

When I go into a gallery, and I visit a fair number, the label never says what
editor was used. It's all in the result.

A comment on TOP yesterday seems apropos, "The whole equipment thing always reminds me of asking Pablo what kind of brushes he used."

What's in a Name