Re: [OM] Samsung 128GB MicroSDXC EVO+ Flash Card .....

Subject: Re: [OM] Samsung 128GB MicroSDXC EVO+ Flash Card .....
From: Mike Lazzari <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 09:41:43 -0700
  I'm tempted but not sure what I'd use it for
I have a couple of these as micro HD's for use in my ASUS transformer tablet which only has 64gb HD capacity. Would be way overkill for a camera but I can use one for backup if needed. I also have a couple of 128gb usb3 thumb drives for use as redundant backup on trips. 128gb is a _lot_ of photos even RAW+jpg! I use 16's or 32's in the camera which I don't erase until I get home unless I run out.

This: (I paid more back then)
<http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1127840-REG/sandisk_sdsdqxp_064g_a46a_64gb_extreme_pro_uhs_i.html>

Anything on this list would be fine for a camera.
<http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/search?atclk=Capacity_32GB&ci=1097&N=4037060554+4294194739>

Mike