Re: [OM] A Few Hairstreaks

Subject: Re: [OM] A Few Hairstreaks
From: Mike Gordon via olympus <olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2015 18:25:05 -0400
Cc: usher99@xxxxxxx
You did fine, Mike. All are varieties that never come my way.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Thanks Jim. I did hear from Dean and he sees all these guys as well as Hickory
Hairstreaks--I've not definitivey seen one
though they can be awfully similiar to the Banded. They aren't quite yet flying
in his area but will soon.

Hopefully will do alittle better this Friday on the 4th of July count (ummm on
the 3rd this year) and produce a compelling image.
The Baltimore checkerspots may be out (I find them stunning) and if willing to
pose, can result in very nice images. Always open to any suggestions for
improvement.

Mike