Re: [OM] Would you enter these three images?

Subject: Re: [OM] Would you enter these three images?
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 2015 15:43:29 -0500
Some days my sense of humor is slow to wake up. Skunks and thunderstorms have not helped. ;-)

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 7/1/2015 3:39 PM, Moose wrote:
On 7/1/2015 1:31 PM, Jim Nichols wrote:
That one was easy for me to figure out. The companies sold unlimited data contracts, and were overloaded by all of the recent enticements which cause customers to download more data. Hence, they "throttled" the flow to the data "hogs". A recent court ruling said that is a no-no. They were ordered to cease and desist.

I understood the intended content.

My comment was a "funny"

Miss Understood Moose