[OM] Off -topic Dual SIM Android phone quest

Subject: [OM] Off -topic Dual SIM Android phone quest
From: Olaf Iwert <oiwert@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Jul 2015 12:20:21 +0200
I have a stupid question which is totally off-topic, but I always admire the intelligence pool in this newsgroup: Does anyone have a good recommendation for an Android Dual Sim phone with LTE (worst case without) and maximum Display size of 4.5 inch, so that it easily fits into a shirt pocket ? Every advice very welcome, but device must work well with GPS and Wifi, which des not seem to be the case e.g. for Samsung S5 mini duos, which would have been high on my list...