Re: [OM] OT: Recent Crime Statistics

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Recent Crime Statistics
From: Chris Trask <christrask@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2015 12:35:41 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

>     But then there are adults from their twenties to fifties who suddenly
> disappear
>for no apparent reason.  We've had a few of those here in the Phoenix area in
>recent
>years, and this past Monday we had one that has grabbed my attention.  A
>middle-aged
>(mid-40's or so) couple from Casa Grande disappeared without a trace.  They
>had left
>for work in the early morning hours and never arrived.  Their car was found on
>a side
>street with a number of personal belongings inside.  No sign of a struggle or
>other
>form of foul play.  Just as if Scotty had beamed them up.
>
>     Their daughter (early 20s) has been on the TV news asking the public for
> any
>information.

     Thus disappearance has come to a sad conclusion.  The bodies were found in
a pair of shallow graves behind a house.  The prime suspect has confessed to
the murders, both murder #1.  He killed them with a .22 handgun during a
recreational drug deal that went bad.  A second suspect is in custody and being
questioned.

     The prime suspect has a long history of criminal convictions.  Because
this was a result of being involved in illegal drugs, I don't feel a bit sorry
for them or the family.

Chris

     - Hunter S. Thompson