Re: [OM] Sara's Restaurant

Subject: Re: [OM] Sara's Restaurant
From: Chris Crawford <chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2015 01:40:30 -0400
That statement is required by law here; all restaurants that serve meat or
eggs where the customer can choose how well-done they want them have to
print it in their menus. It refers to bacterial infections that you can
get from eating undercooked meat. Some of them can kill you; I have
personally gotten seriously ill from eating undercooked meat, and now I
don¹t eat anything that isn¹t well done, no pink inside.

--
Chris Crawford
Fine Art Photography

Become a fan on Facebook

On 7/3/15, 1:22 AM, "olympus on behalf of ChrisB"
<olympus-bounces+chris=chriscrawfordphoto.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf