Re: [OM] LR CC 2015.1

Subject: Re: [OM] LR CC 2015.1
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 04 Jul 2015 16:08:56 -0400
I've not tried Lightroom but the Creative Cloud Desktop runs all the time and does an enormous amount of I/O. It must be network activity since it doesn't appear to be using the disk that much.

The thing that really irks me is that every time I start PhotoShop the startup is delayed for CC to give me a welcome message and invite me to view some training video. It also interferes with me trying to shut Photoshop down. I sometimes have to wait perhaps another 30 seconds or so for it to get out of the way. I don't know what it's doing but it's beginning to be aggravating.

Chuck Norcutt