Re: [OM] OT: Internet Saturation

Subject: Re: [OM] OT: Internet Saturation
From: Scott Gomez <sgomez.baja@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 04 Jul 2015 20:19:17 +0000
I'm envy all of you. Today, we're at the blazing speed of 1.31 Mbps down
and 0.16Mbps up. Telnor from San Felipe, Baja isn't anything to brag about.

And Bob, you're the only other person I know who also has a Kata bag. We
bought two of the back pack models, as safari "go bags" before heading off
to Kenya a few years ago, and they're the best bags I've had to date. This
one: http://onlineshopping.trgauba.com/katadr467katadigitalrucksack which,
unfortunately, seems to be no longer available from Kata (now part of
Manfrotto). Which model have you got (as I'm interested in a different bag,
perhaps, now that I'm moving to mostly micro 4/3 gear)?

On Sat, Jul 4, 2015 at 7:35 AM ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> That’s good to hear, Jez.  I thought that I remembered your having
> organised a higher upload, but 9 is hugely better than my current 0.3
> upload.
>
> Chris
>
> > On 4 Jul 2015, at 14:21, Jez Cunningham <jez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > I took the package with 38 down but it's only 9 up. Still happy with it.
>
> --
>
> --
---
Scott