Re: [OM] LR CC 2015.1

Subject: Re: [OM] LR CC 2015.1
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 04 Jul 2015 15:01:46 -0700
On 7/4/2015 2:33 PM, Jez Cunningham wrote:
I don't have CCdesktop running, but I do still have LR gobbling cpu...

Sorry about that, but I very seldom run LR, and then for only a few minutes, to see if it has in some way changed so that I might like to use it. :-)

I just started it up and let it run for a few minutes. Windows Task Manager and Resource Monitor show it to be doing nothing, using no resources, while sitting idle.

My post was in response to Chuck's problems with CC desktop.

Limited Information Moose