Re: [OM] IMG: A Dock for All Ages; My Fourth Cont'd.

Subject: Re: [OM] IMG: A Dock for All Ages; My Fourth Cont'd.
From: Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 05 Jul 2015 15:27:50 -0500
Thanks, Chris.  That was the same word I used. :-)

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

On 7/5/2015 3:12 PM, ChrisB wrote:
Wow!  That looks very good, JIm.

Chris

On 5 Jul 2015, at 20:06, Jim Nichols <jhnichols@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I was pleasantly surprised when I saw the floating boat dock that came with my
grandson's lake house property.  TVA limits the number of docks on the lake
boundaries, which was one of the advantages of finding an existing property for
sale. Besides providing two boat slips, there are walkways for fishing from the
dock, as well as a rooftop deck for those who choose less active pursuits.  The
older kids enjoyed diving from the deck.

http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/The+Dock+2.jpg.html
<http://www.gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/The+Dock+2.jpg.html>

X-E1 with 27mm Pancake