Re: [OM] PESO: bad photo? - just print it big

Subject: Re: [OM] PESO: bad photo? - just print it big
From: ChrisB <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2015 06:14:48 +0100
I’m afraid that I don’t get jazz.  I’ve listened to many pieces by several
famous and well-regarded artists and neither understand nor like jazz any
better.

One of our MPs, Ken Clark, is an enthusiastic jazz afficionado and has had
radio programmes explaining and extolling jazz, but I felt no change in my
appreciation for jazz.

My wife and I attended a concert in Cambridge several years ago starring George
Melly.  Apart from noticing a formula – ensemble plays a piece, soloists take
turns to improvises, ensemble finishes piece together – I enjoyed the artistry
of the performers, but their music did not inspire me or prompt me to reach for
my wallet to buy a memento of the evening.

But then, I did consider buying a Lionel Richie album a couple of days ago . . .

Chris